Studio Rules & Regulations
- Arrive at least 15 minutes before class if you’re a new student for paper work and orientation.
- Observe silence in the common area and as you enter the studio.
- Leave your shoes on the rack by the common area.
- Sign the “class sign-in” sheet.
- Payment is expected before or after class. We accept cash, checks and all major credit cards. (Please make your check payable to: Yoga Journey, Inc., *Student is also responsible for any returned check bank fees.)
- Let your teacher know if you need to leave class early. Take a short savasana on your own before you leave.
- Let your teacher know if you have any injuries or physical limitations.
- Try to arrive on time.
- Wear comfortable clothing.
- Turn OFF your cellphone and NOT on vibrate.
- Hydrate…drink lots of water.
- Try NOT to have heavy meals before class. Ideally no meals at least 2 hours before class.
- Bring mat, water and towel.
- Bring your open heart and mind.
FOR CLASS CANCELLATIONS - If you have preregistered and paid for a class through our website, we will give you a credit towards your next class.